8:30am – 11:30am 5th March 2020
RSA, 8 John Adam Street, London WC2N 6EZ
The reinvention of retail stores is underway. Retailers globally are innovating with in-store experiences, differentiating through assortment curation and combining online with offline shopper journeys through frictionless technologies. In a challenging environment, these 'store of the future' developments are essential for retailers to succeed.
For product brands and CPG companies that are reliant on retail stores to reach consumers, what does this mean for their future? Shrinking shelf space, new shopper touchpoints, private label innovation and the rise of digital native brands are bringing considerable challenges to those operating within a physical store environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is designed exclusively for
- brand manufacturer and retailer professionals
- industry analysts
- retail advisors from financial or professional services firms
Up to 100 professionals from brands, retailers and the media are welcome to join us for Breakfast at the RSA.
Due to restrictions on capacity, we cannot offer venue admission for the in-person event to students or professionals from other agencies; however, all are welcome to dial in to the live web broadcast. Please select the Store of the Future Web Broadcast Pass (Dial-In) when registering above.
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
In this breakfast briefing we’ll give you the global insights, best practice and frameworks you need to navigate a future path. We’ll outline the characteristics underpinning the store of the future and focus on the capabilities that brands need to succeed. Specifically, we'll delve into;
- Experiential retail – what are the 5E's of experiential retail and how can brands work in partnership with retailers to enhance the shopper journey?
- Merchandise fundamentals – with range curation a major focus for retailers, we highlight where and how brands are adding category value through innovative product development
- Rethinking front of store – as frictionless stores and new consumer touchpoints change the traditional shopper journey in-store, how can brands rethink their approach to impulse?
- Digital integration – how are brands becoming part of a connected online and offline experience?
Join us on the 5th March 2020 at the RSA, 8 John Adam St, London WC2N 6EZ for a briefing full of insight and actions to help you win in the future.