Date: Thursday, April 25th | Time: 10:30AM EST / 3:30PM GMT
Amazon is undoubtedly one of the leading ecommerce giants in the world. As its global influence grows, Amazon keeps innovating and re-strategizing accordingly, which often impacts brands selling on its platform. Therefore, brands and retailers must stay up-to-date with Amazon’s every move.
To make sense of Amazon’s latest tactics and developments, join us on Thursday, April 25th, for our monthly Amazon webcast examining Amazon’s strategy.
In this webcast, we will:
- Explore the complexity of Amazon’s ecosystem and its impact on brands’ ecommerce survival
- Review Amazon’s latest strategic moves and developments over the past month
- Predict the future of Amazon’s marketplace
- Analyze the factors driving Amazon’s expansion in hypergrowth markets
- Identify Amazon’s emerging business models and how they are disrupting retail
- Examine the effect of Amazon’s expansion on traditional retailers
This is a complimentary webcast.