Amazon is undoubtedly one of the leading commercial forces in the global marketplace today. As its influence grows, Amazon’s continuous testing, learning, re-strategizing and innovating not only impacts the retailers with whom it competes, but also the brands selling on its platform. Therefore, brands and retailers alike must stay up-to-date with Amazon’s every move.
To make sense of Amazon’s latest news and business developments, listen to our Amazon Monthly Briefing webcast. We will closely examine Amazon’s developing strategy and discuss tactics to help brands and retailers succeed on Amazon.
In this webcast, we:
- Reviewed the latest business updates from Amazon over the past month
- Explored the complexity of Amazon’s ecosystem and its impact on retailers and brands’ ecommerce success
- Analyzed the factors driving Amazon’s expansion in hypergrowth markets
- Identified Amazon’s emerging business models and how they are disrupting retail
- Predicted the future of Amazon’s marketplace
By requesting this on-demand webcast, you will also receive an on-demand video recording of the live session.
This is a complimentary webcast series.