Date: Wednesday, May 29th | Time: 10:30AM EST / 3:30PM BST
Amazon continues to innovate and re-strategize accordingly, which often impacts brands selling on its platform. Therefore, brands and retailers must stay up-to-date with Amazon’s every move.
To make sense of Amazon’s latest tactics and developments, join us on Wednesday, May 29th, for our monthly Amazon webcast. We will closely examine the latest developments in Amazon’s strategy and discuss tactics to help brands and retailers succeed on Amazon.
In this webcast, we will:
- Explore the complexity of Amazon’s ecosystem and its impact on brands’ ecommerce success
- Review Amazon’s latest strategic moves and developments over the past month
- Predict the future of Amazon’s marketplace
- Analyze the factors driving Amazon’s expansion in hypergrowth markets
- Identify Amazon’s emerging business models and how they are disrupting retail
- Examine the effect of Amazon’s constant expansion on traditional retailers
This is a complimentary webcast.
By registering for this webcast, you will also receive an on-demand video recording of the live session.