Listen to this on-demand webinar look at how retailers can address the 2019 omnichannel challenge, assessing the current landscape and the key capabilities required by retailers to win in the year ahead. Don’t miss this webcast as we take a deep dive into:
- The competitive factors impacting the retail environment, the future role of the store and the rationale for change
- What the Store of the Future will look like, highlighting the key themes that will be prominent in 2019 and beyond
- The capabilities and skills set required by retailers to win in this environment, including;
- The role of digital and how this can be integrated across the shopper journey to drive value and shopper engagement
- How omnichannel retailers are developing options that are fast and flexible for the consumer, leveraging the store network to provide a seamless shopping experience
- The concept of experiential retail and the potential for driving customer value, inspiration and engagement
- The changing front of store checkout experience and the opportunity for retailers to build new strategies to drive impulse.
- Learn about the capabilities needed to win in an omnichannel world
- See the latest data and forecasts from our Retail Market Monitor database and examine which retailers and channels will be the fastest growing over the next five years
- Take ideas from the best in class retailer case studies and initiatives
- See what the Store of the Future will look like, and which retailers are driving best-in-class innovation
- Consider what change means for major channels, including hyper-stores, supermarkets, convenience and discount.
- Gain inspiration from our frameworks and latest thinking to support strategy development.
Please fill out the form on the right to download the presentation slides and listen to the video recording.