Leading brands and retailers are already innovating to strategically respond to the 5 drivers of change in the economy, like category spending shifts, middle class erosion and more, which will not only determine the future of retail, but their leadership in that future.
- CATEGORY SPENDING SHIFTS: Consumer loyalty will favor retailers continuously managing store areas and shelf space to anticipate and reflect new trends and spending priorities.
- MIDDLE CLASS EROSION: As aging and job market disruption put pressure on middle class incomes, consumer confidence will be fragile, with shoppers showing heightened price sensitivity.
- CITY CENTER EVOLUTION: Rising property costs in city centers will hit consumer purchasing power, driving demand for affordable-quality replenishment shopping options in central and residential area locations.
- RISE OF NEW GROWTH HUBS: The search for better economic opportunities is pushing consumers migrate to urban growth hubs in emerging markets, driving income growth and aspirations.
- ADDRESSABLE POPULATION GROWTH: Growth of digitally addressable populations in emerging markets, and mainly in Asia, will broaden the consumer base for CPGs.
DIGITAL COMMERCE, DECODED.
<DEFINE/> Plan your retail strategy with market intelligence and forecasting
<DEMYSTIFY/> Optimize your digital shelf execution to drive margin and sales growth online
<DELIVER/> Monitor online performance and results in sales and market share
Understand what’s happening in retail and equip yourself to make the next winning move.
Our client engagement team is standing by with world-class retail insights and solutions to meet your unique state of business.
Fill out the form below to request a free demo of our services and solutions or email us at email@example.com.