Leading brands and retailers are already innovating to strategically respond to the 8 drivers of change in technology, like smartphone proliferation, retail automation and more, which will not only determine the future of retail, but their leadership in that future.
- 5G NETWORKS: The roll-out of 5G high-performance connectivity will create a new on-demand consumer, driven by the search for immediacy and personalization.
- SMARTPHONE PROLIFERATION: With new experiences emerging around mobile-centered O2O concepts, shopper expectations on speed, convenience and seamlessness will continue to rise.
- DIGITAL PAYMENT: Shoppers will seek stores where waiting times as a major pain point are reduced, taking friction and a sense of wasted time out of supermarket visits.
- NEW TOUCHPOINT DEVICES: The path to purchase will continue to be shaped by multiple touchpoint devices, including the essential role of mobile, wearables, voice, and smart home devices, all competing for attention and contributing to different seamless shopping experiences.
- AI-POWERED RETAIL: With new levels of insight into shopper habits and preferences available, shopper expectations will rise on relevant product curation, personalization, on-trend innovation and immersive experiences.
- BLOCKCHAIN: Increased transparency, enabled by blockchain, will impact shopper satisfaction through new levels of clarity about the origin and composition of CPG products, addressing growing demand for trustworthy and sustainable supply chains.
- RETAIL AUTOMATION: Automation will be crucial to drive competitive advantage in on-demand value chains
- SMART MANUFACTURING: As some brands become more responsive with real-time data analytics and connected factories, shoppers will develop stronger loyalties with trend leaders.
DIGITAL COMMERCE, DECODED.
<DEFINE/> Plan your retail strategy with market intelligence and forecasting
<DEMYSTIFY/> Optimize your digital shelf execution to drive margin and sales growth online
<DELIVER/> Monitor online performance and results in sales and market share
Understand what’s happening in retail and equip yourself to make the next winning move.
Our client engagement team is standing by with world-class retail insights and solutions to meet your unique state of business.
Fill out the form below to request a free demo of our services and solutions or email us at email@example.com.