Date: Wednesday, February 27th | Time: 10:30AM EST
Join us on Wednesday, February 27, for our monthly Amazon webcast, examining Amazon’s latest tactics and developments for the month of February.
This webcast will allow participants to:
- Stay ahead of Amazon’s latest strategic moves
- Get our latest opinion on monthly developments
- Hear the implications for retailers and suppliers
- Understand the future direction of the Amazon marketplace
- Learn how to sell your own brand on Amazon
- Examine the factors influencing Amazon’s rapid growth in certain markets
- Understand how Amazon’s latest strategic moves will impact retailers and consumer goods manufacturers
- As a supplier, enact strategies to monitor your brand presence on Amazon and see how 3P sellers are affecting this
- Explore Amazon’s emerging business models disrupting the chain retail landscape
- Grasp how ecommerce marketplaces are providing new platforms where retailers and brands transact, fragmenting shopper destinations and fulfillment requirements
- Analyze the leadership decisions traditional retailers will be faced with in response to Amazon’s rapid expansion
- Recognize the distinction between physical and digital retail as online and offline worlds converge to drive seamless shopping experiences
Who Should Attend
- This webcast is designed for individuals whose business is impacted by Amazon’s latest moves and innovations.
This is a complimentary webcast.