Date & Time: Tuesday, December 18th | 10:30AM EST
The last 12 months have seen some significant store developments as retailers continue to reinvent their physical assets. Frictionless concepts, impressive in-store experiences and innovative merchandising and assortment curation have led the way in 2018. Looking ahead, what will this mean for retailers and brands in 2019?
Join us on Tuesday, December 18th for a special edition webcast. In this session, we will share our top predictions for the role of stores in 2019 and how this will impact retailers and suppliers. Topics of discussion will include:
- Key drivers that are triggering store reinvention
- The rise of the in-store experience, the ‘5 E’s of Experiential Retail and the role brands can play in this transformation
- Front of Store reinvention and the requirement for new strategies to drive impulse sales
- Optimizing new in-store consumer touchpoints
- The importance of innovative merchandising and the steps required to differentiate through product curation
- Evaluate the need for stores to shift away from just selling products
- Understand how these changes will influence key channels, including hyper-stores, convenience and neighborhood stores
- Learn how Consumer Goods Brands can support their retail customers while also reinventing the stores of the future
- Examine the impact of emerging technologies along every step of the shopper journey from product discovery to purchase and service
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for individuals at manufacturers, brands, and retailers including Omnichannel, Innovation, Consumer Insights, Digital, Ecommerce, Marketing, Market Intelligence and Merchandising.