The last 12 months have seen some significant store developments as retailers continue to reinvent their physical assets. Frictionless concepts, impressive in-store experiences and innovative merchandising and assortment curation have led the way in 2018. Looking ahead, what will this mean for retailers and brands in 2019?
In this session, we shared our top predictions for the role of stores in 2019 and how this will impact retailers and suppliers. Topics of discussion included:
- Key drivers that are triggering store reinvention
- The rise of the in-store experience, the ‘5 E’s of Experiential Retail and the role brands can play in this transformation
- Front of Store reinvention and the requirement for new strategies to drive impulse sales
- Optimizing new in-store consumer touchpoints
- The importance of innovative merchandising and the steps required to differentiate through product curation
Please fill out the form on the right to download the slides and watch the video recording.