Date: Wednesday, April 3rd | Time: 10:00AM EST / 3:00PM GMT
The DIY and Home industry is predicted to reach $14 billion globally by 2021.
The world’s leading brands have already started planning their ecommerce strategy to capture this growth, have you?
Join us on Wednesday, April 3rd, as we partner with ChannelSight for a webcast where we will examine the rise of the Home and DIY sector, and explore the opportunities available to brands in this digitally-native world.
Attendees will gain first-hand insights into:
- Expectations of today’s DIY consumer and how to best understand their shopper journey
- Steps needed to drive the DIY consumer to product detail pages that entice a purchase
- Increasing conversion rates on your product detail pages through effective content and promotional strategy
- Maintaining proper inventory levels
- Expected ecommerce sales growth by category and retailer outlook into Amazon, Home Depot and Lowe’s
- Online sales and pricing trends that will impact brands in major DIY categories
Please fill out the form on the right to register for this complimentary webcast.