Listen to this on-demand webcast in partnership with the Category Management Association. Edge’s Chief Marketing Officer, Danny Silverman, and Edge VP for Global Executive Education, Chris Perry, joined forces with Category Management Association / Shopper Insights Association President, Leslie Warshaw, to show attendees how the world’s leading brands are gaining an edge at the digital shelf.
In this session, we took a deep dive into:
- What pivots from traditional category management are needed to win?
- Building the best ecommerce specific portfolio
- Facing the supply chain challenge head on
- Creating content that drives traffic and conversion
- Winning premium placements and search positioning
- Adapting effective and agile pricing and promotion strategies for the fast-moving ecommerce digital channel
- And much more!
- Learn how to transform your organization to reap the benefits of the digital shelf
- See the capabilities required to guide your organization’s ecommerce development
- Understand how ecommerce growth is directly tied to having portfolio available for purchase
- Recognize how to gain consistency of execution among products, brands and markets
- Grasp how retailers can use this information to improve collaboration with brands for mutual success
Please fill out the form on the right to download the presentation slides and watch the video recording.