Setting the right price and running effective promotions are powerful drivers of growth in sales, share and visibility. In today’s omnichannel marketplace, however, adjusting prices and running promotions can be complex undertakings for brands and retailers – both online and in brick-and-mortar outlets.
In this webcast, we provided attendees with the pricing strategies and methods required for better retail execution, including:
- Effective retailer pricing and promotion strategies utilizing long-term trends and our own cutting-edge data that maximize brand value, customer engagement and results
- The best practices to manage your digital shelf – like optimizing your assortment, packaging and inventory – as part of an effective pricing strategy
- Blueprints for setting pricing strategies in new markets as retailers capitalize on ecommerce’s exploding growth internationally.
- How consumers’ practice of going online (often while in-store) to compare pricing and content will continue to affect brands and retailers and their pricing strategies.
- Learn how leading retailers rely on data to make more effective and seamless pricing decisions
- Discover how other retailers are innovating the online shopping experience and rapid fulfillment solutions
- Devise dynamic pricing strategies to match the strain growing demand places on assortment and inventory
- Develop countermeasures in your own pricing strategy when competing retailers drop prices
Please fill out the form to download the presentation slides and watch the video recording.