Walmart is the world’s largest retailer offline, but a Challenger Brand online. Cutting edge innovations in last-mile fulfilment are fueling rapid ecommerce growth, leveraging its expansive store portfolio of over 11,000 brick-and-mortar locations across the globe.
Given its ambition and explosive growth, especially its ongoing investment in its ecommerce platform, how should brands adapt to keep pace and avoid the risk of being left behind?
The Retail Insight team at Edge by Ascential™ explored Walmart and the opportunities it presents, online and off.
During the webcast, attendees learned:
- How to maximize growth with Walmart by understanding Walmart’s future market growth and expansion plans as well as its 5-year strategy plan
- A roadmap for CPGs to maintain long-term distribution with Walmart as the retailer attempts to revitalize in-store sales
- New opportunities to scale with Walmart
- Walmart.com buyer profile - what's most important to them, and Walmart.com as a whole
- The blueprint for building a successful profit strategy based on Walmart.com's own priorities and developing a positive relationship with your buyer
- High-level negotiating tactics to help you win with Walmart.com
Please fill out the form to download the complimentary presentation and on-demand video recording.